Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Carol - A Few of My Favorite Things

Posted By: George Deeb - 12/20/2011

Share

& Comment

I thought you would all enjoy a little holiday cheer this time of year.

MY FAVORITE THINGS
(sung to the holiday tune from The Sound of Music)
Collecting on eBay, and tweeting on Twitter
Surfing on iTunes, new music aglitter
Downloading fun apps for iPhone Siri
These are a few of my favorite things

Friending on Facebook, and saving with Groupon
Shopping adventures, at Abe Books and Amazon
Streaming my Netflix on PlayStation 3
These are a few of my favorite things

Watching on YouTube, and E.S.P.N.
Gaming with Zynga, and Words With My Friends
Angry Birds that will fly into most anything
These are a few of my favorite things

When PC's crash
When our stocks fall
When our boards are mad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad
[Repeat All Verses]

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

For future posts, please follow me at: www.twitter.com/georgedeeb

Red Rocket is a featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

Copyright 2011- Red Rocket Partners, LLC