Thursday, December 10, 2015

The CEO's Role Must Change as the Company Scales

Posted By: George Deeb - 12/10/2015

Share

& Comment



I have previously written about The Role of a Startup CEO, during the company’s early stage of development.  But, if your company hits is stride and starts to materially grow revenues, I thought it was important to talk about how the CEO’s role needs to evolve as the company starts to scale. For simplicity sake, I am going to compare the role of a CEO in businesses between zero to $10MM in revenues (early stage), versus CEOs in businesses between $10MM to $50MM in revenues (growth stage).

Read the rest of this post in Forbes, which I guest authored this week.

For future posts, please follow me on Twitter at: @georgedeeb.


Red Rocket is a featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

Copyright 2011- Red Rocket Partners, LLC