Monday, May 22, 2023

[VIDEO] Don't Let Short-Term Thinking Hurt Long-Term Results

Posted By: George Deeb - 5/22/2023

Share

& Comment


I was recently interviewed by ASBN, an online "television network" serving the small business community, about how to not let short-term thinking hurt your long-term results.  As you will learn, it is very easy to let your short-term cash needs "rule the day", but at the peril of maximizing your future growth efforts.  I thought this video turned out great, and I wanted to share it with all of you, to see if it can be helpful to you in knowing when to cut corners, and when not.  I hope you like it!!



The embedded video player didn't give me the option to change the size of this video.  But, if you want to see a bigger version, simply click the expand size button in the player above.

Thanks again to Jim Fitzpatrick and the ASBN team for having me on the show.  I look forward to our next interview together.


For future posts, please follow me on Twitter at: @georgedeeb.

Red Rocket is a featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

Copyright 2011- Red Rocket Partners, LLC