Friday, January 29, 2016

Sales & Operations Must Be Tied at the Hip

Posted By: George Deeb - 1/29/2016

Share

& Comment



A common mistake I see with clients is with their organizational structure, often running their businesses with separated departmental silos.  As an example, which I will focus on this post, they think it is the sales department's job to sell accounts, and the operations department's job to service accounts, with a clear hand-off once the sale is closed, and very little collaboration between the two. That is a big mistake which I will address below. 

Read the rest of this post in Forbes, which I guest authored this week.

For future posts, please follow me on Twitter at: @georgedeeb.


Red Rocket is a featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

Copyright 2011- Red Rocket Partners, LLC